The sloth plush has been one of my posted free projects for quite some time, but I thought it was time to make a video!
I absolutely LOVE this project! It is so cuddly, which just makes me happy! It does take a bit of time, especially if you choose to work with fur, so the instructions for this project will be in two parts.
- 7 x 48 inches Faux Fur or Fleece for body and legs
- 4.5 x 18 inches of fleece for the face and claws
- Scrap felt for face details
- Two 16mm Safety Eyes (You could also use felt circles or buttons if you prefer)
- Embroidery floss
- Magnets, Velcro, or Snaps (optional)
- Scrap fabric to cover magnets (optional)
- Coordinating Thread
- Poly-fil Stuffing
Video Instructions PART 1: