A rag doll was one of the project brainstorm ideas that I posted in my sketchbook recently. The project is a bit time consuming, so I opted to do other projects first.
However, this weekend I was quite excited to have the time to work on the project.
First, I drafted two pattern options. After testing them both I made some adjustments to my favorite version and found a shape I was pretty happy with!
Next came the daunting task of tackling the hair! I do have to say that it took longer than expected to hand stitch all that yarn! Thank goodness for comfy couches and Netflix. It definitely helps the process.
Once I was happy with my rough drafts, I went on to test the project!
I have to say, I was quite happy with the results! I love all of the hair! It took about a half skein of yarn, but I love how puffy it is!
I hope to have instructions and patterns ready to share soon!